1) We provide information for beginning or transition to organic.
2) Suggestions on essential equipment and tools necessary for a successful farming
3) Provide information on how to obtain government assistance.
4) Steps needed to register your farm in USDA, and Irrigation district
5) The process and procedures to become Certified Organic
6) Information on how to create a business entity
Hourly rate 45.00 an hour (At our facility, phone or online)
Field consulting Fee 45.00 plus travel miles, time begins from leaving our facility
Single day, discount rate if more than 5.5 hours and no more than 8 not including travel miles, at $250.00 a day
*A single day of consulting rate will be considered from 6-8 hours
* Single day discounted rate not applicable for field consulting outside of 100 mile travel
*Fees are based 30 minute
*Consulting fees will apply if information is provided via phone, online or in person
*Travel miles are based on government travel rates.
*Consulting can be just Saul Padilla, Diana Padilla or Both